- Jennie about this song's meaning: "Old Dogs is, like, a third wave feminist kind of manifesto... Kind of declaration thing... But I just want to be clear that third wave feminism includes everyone! [...] It's like the transcendental meditation concept that every seed has the potential to be an entire tree [...] - that tree is in all of us. So everybody can -- say what you wanna say, get what you want, and there is no glass ceiling, and your rights are totally valid." (Go to interview page to read more!)
- This song was first played live in the summer of 2014.
- This section will be edited once songwriter credits are published.
- Studio version: Spotify / Bandcamp (links to follow)
- Live versions
- July 26th, 2014, Long Beach, CA (best audio, poor video): "Rob's Punk Show Reviews" YouTube channel
- August 7th, 2014, Costa Mesa, CA (mediocre quality): Band's official YouTube channel).
- August 31st, 2014, Rotterdam, Netherlands (good quality): Greet Druyts's YouTube channel / Greet Druyts's Facebook.
- (YouTube search for other clips.)
|Bad Cop/Bad Cop - Not Sorry
1. Nightmare (S/L) •
2. Anti Love Song (S/L) •
3. Here's To You (S/L) •
4. Cheers (S/L) •
5. Joey Lawrence (S/L) •
6. Sugarcane (S/L) •
7. I'm Alright (S/L) •
8. Old Dogs (S/L) •
9. Like, Seriously? (S/L) •
10. Rip You To Shreds (S/L) •
11. The 'Wood (S/L) •
12. Firewater (S/L) •
13. Support (S/L)